ICBA Training offers more than 900 courses all across B.C., Alberta, Canada and online. To see the entire list of upcoming courses, visit www.icba.ca/courses. The course calendar is updated daily with new courses, dates and location being added, and ICBA Members can apply for courses at a heavily discounted rate.
Most of our courses are accredited for Gold Seal and BC Housing continuing professional development credit.
If there are any courses or locations you would like to see added, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-298-7795.
On Point Project Engineers have been working with ICBA for several years. ICBA offers a wide-range of relevant courses for reasonable rates, especially if you are a member. On Point’s team regularly attend courses related to HR (the HR Series is great!), construction contracts, Microsoft Office, and many other topics. We highly recommend using ICBA for all your professional development needs!
— Katie Frank, Executive Assistance Office Manager, On Point Project Engineers
What are Goal Seal Certification and BC Housing CPD Points?
Gold Seal Certified construction management professionals have attained the highest standard of excellence in the industry, have proven industry experience, and are held in the highest regard.
All residential builders in B.C. are required to take Continued Professional Development (CPD) annually in order to renew their licence. Many of ICBA’s virtual, online and in-person course are approved for CPD Points.
ICBA Training has a number of program streams available – equipping workers with the skills that are vital to success in the industry. These streams bundle together courses (on-demand online, live webinar, and in-person) that work together to build knowledge, expertise and proficiency.
Among the programs ICBA regularly offers:
- Labour Relations – Building skills in managing workforces; dealing with employees, employee associations, and unions; codes and laws; and more
- Human Resources – Building skills in managing workers; handling different generations; hiring and termination; progressive discipline; performance development; and more
- Wellness – Breaking down stigma around mental health; stress management; understanding anger; nutrition; and more
- Pavement Management – Building skills in pavement preservation; maintenance; performance; features; inspections; types; and more
- Leadership in Construction – Building skills in site supervision; estimating; project management; communication; team-building; managing conflict; and more
- Red Seal Painting – Helping workers get their Red Seal in painting
Interested in one of these streams for your workers? Want to suggest new ones for ICBA Training to build? Contact us at email@example.com.